211 is Canada’s primary source of information on government and community based health and social services.
To speak directly with an information specialist dial 2-1-1, where the service is available.
Free Professional 24/7 Confidential
Search for information on:
- Health services and support
- Financial and social assistance
- Housing and utility help
- Food assistance and meal programs
- Seniors' services and home care
- Government program assistance
- Parenting and family programs
- Disability support services
- Volunteer organizations
- Newcomer services
- Mental health support
- and much more...