211 is an award winning service providing the most complete directory of 56,000 community and social services in Ontario to help residents find the support they need. Highly trained specialists answer the 211 helpline. We can help in over 150+ languages.
Dial 2-1-1 | Free Confidential | Live answer | 24/7
211 is here to help you find the right community and social services.
Search for information on:
- Health services and support
- Financial and social assistance
- Housing and utility help
- Food assistance and meal programs
- Seniors’ services and home care
- Government program assistance
- Parenting and family programs
- Disability support services
- Volunteer organizations
- Newcomer services
- Mental health support
- and much more…….
SUGGEST A LISTING
Know of a listing that we don’t have in our database?